About the Role
The Supporter Relations Coordinator is a member of a small team that manages The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) Foundation’s donor database (Salesforce), donor customer service, campaigns and regular giving. In particular the Supporter Relations Coordinator is responsible for:
- RCH Foundation campaigns: Using the success of the RCH Foundation’s direct and digital marketing, the Supporter Relations Coordinator will develop and implement phase two of the RCH Foundation’s direct and digital donor strategy. This will include, mail, telemarketing and online giving channels.
- Growth: Working alongside other teams to identify new growth areas based on data analysis. This may or may not include additional managing campaigns on behalf of other teams.
- Innovation: Identifying new and innovative ways of fundraising to ensure the RCH Foundation is leading the way in donor acquisition, donor retention and communication.
- Reporting and analysis: Gaining a comprehensive understanding of the RCH Foundation’s reporting and donor receipting requirements. In particular the Supporter Relations Coordinator is required to have a comprehensive understanding of other team member roles.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Commitment and passion for the objectives and values the RCH Foundation.
- Demonstrated senior-level experience of direct marketing for fundraising or consumer sales, in the following: direct mail, telemarketing, digital channels.
- Database management experience
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Understanding of customer databases and/or complex data sets, including segmentation, clustering, and predictive modelling
- Experience leading customer focused team or experience working in a similar non-for-profit department.
- Experience or exposure to Social Media, and Social Media Campaign Management.
- Understanding of digital advertising principles
- Experience with leading digital marketing platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Marketo etc
About the Organisation
The RCH has been providing outstanding care to Victoria’s children and their families for nearly 150 years. The RCH Foundation is the fundraising arm of the hospital. We raise, manage and distribute money to enable the RCH to provide the best care to patients and their families. You can create a brighter future for sick children Your donations support the RCH and its campus partners, The Murdoch Children’s Research Institute(MCRI) and The University of Melbourne Department of Paediatrics, to push the boundaries of paediatric healthcare.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : Ben.O'Connell@rch.org.au
MORE INFORMATION AND HOW TO APPLY
Selection Criteria –
Applications must address the Selection Criteria in the position description – applications that do not address the Selection Criteria will not be considered.
- More information – for further information or queries about this role, please email Ben O’Connell, Manager, Supporter Relations at Ben.O’Connell@rch.org.au
- Submitting your application – send your application, including your CV, the names and contact details of three referees and your response to the Selection Criteria to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday, 1 March 2019.
Please quote in application: Supporter Relations Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.