About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists to join the small but enthusiastic NDP team in the role of Administration & Marketing Coordinator. The purpose of the role is to:
- own and manage all administrative and CRM processes associated with retention and acquisition of membership;
- ‘own the customer’ and provide exceptional customer service to potential and existing NDP members;
- manage NDP’s marketing and communication of membership benefits, primarily through regular Newsletters, emails and social media as well as website;
- contribute to the production of established member benefits and assist with the identification of new business opportunities;
- provide secretariat support to the NDP Committee, their meetings and elections.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Oversee, respond and report on all membership related queries daily as the first point of contact;
- Undertake all membership acquisition and retention activities to support program growth;
- Develop and implement efficient business processes to manage NDP’s CRM and make recommendations to drive continuous improvement;
- Ensure data integrity and prepare accurate reporting on membership and engagement profiles;
- Implement, manage, monitor and assess reach and effectiveness of digital (primarily web, email and eNewsletter) and social media platforms, strategies, campaigns, activities and projects including creation of e-templates; development of content; tailoring of messaging; creative design direction; distribution of communications – and reporting on activity as well as ensuring sponsorship requirements are met;
- Coordinate, develop and actively promote NDP’s member benefits (including associated benefits such as NDP’s learning and development hub) products, resources, events and services to NDP members;
- Develop and maintain strong and productive working relationships with a range of stakeholders internal and external;
- Coordinate advisory committee elections and meetings;
- Other duties as required.
- A motivated, confident and highly-efficient database administrator with a flair for marketing and communications who takes ownership of the customer;
- Demonstrated database experience as well as high level administration skills and knowledge of office information technology, including the Microsoft Office Suite, email platforms and website maintenance;
- Experience with Dynamic CRM is an advantage;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with a member-focused mindset and a positive and empathic approach to member satisfaction;
- Demonstrated task and time management skills with the ability to organise and complete multiple activities to a high standard within a high volume environment;
- Demonstrated experience in the use of social media platforms and digital communications;
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, with a demonstrated ability to effectively consult and negotiate with a range of stakeholders to achieve beneficial outcomes;
- Experience with, or knowledge of, the disability sector or NDIS and/or experience with professional membership associations is highly desirable;
- An independent self-starter with some travel capability.
About the Organisation
NDS is the national industry association for disability services, representing more than 900 non-government organisations. Collectively, NDS members operate several thousand services for Australians with all types of disability. NDS members range in size from small support groups to large multi-service organisations and are located in every State and Territory across Australia.
NDS promotes the full inclusion of people with disability and this commitment is outlined in our Disability Action Plan (DAP).
Apply for this Job
Interested applicants should send a cover letter (max 2 pages) relating their experience to each of the Key Attributes and salary expectations, together with their resume (max 5 pages) to:
Human Resources Manager
P: (02) 9256 3104
Closing date is 31 March 2019
NDS is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with disability.
Please quote in application: Administration & Marketing Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.