About the Role
We are seeking experienced and passionate people to join our team. We have a number of positions available across our Aged Care Programs including in the Regional Assessment Service (RAS) and the Commonwealth Home Care Package (HCP) teams.
We have several opportunities including full time, part time (would suit school hours) and casual opportunities available.
- You are a passionate and proactive individual with experience in case management or community assessment services.
- You have a thorough understanding of government funded and community aged care programs.
- Your energy and exceptional communication skills will see you developing positive and cooperative relationships with our clients, service providers and government representatives.
- Demonstrated ability to provide assessment, coordination and case management to people with complex needs and their families and carers, including conducting in home assessments.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the community service sector in the ACT and relevant government programs (e.g. My Aged Care, Commonwealth Home Support Program, Commonwealth Home Care Package Program).
- Ability to work independently and monitor individual workload, juggle multiple concurrent tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact positively with Community Options staff, clients, service providers and government representatives.
- Demonstrated capacity to use databases, web-based applications, and Microsoft Office.
A salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate, based on level of skill and experience and salary sacrifice is available.
Applicants must hold a Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP) card or be able to successfully register for a Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP) card.
A current Drivers Licence is essential
About the Organisation
Community Options is an ACT community based non-profit organisation providing services to older people, people with disabilities and their families
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Assessment and Coordination Roles via Pro Bono Australia.