About the role
The Front Project is non-profit organisation focused on better outcomes for Australian children. The Front Project is committed to ensuring that all children have access to a quality early education in the two years before school that enables them to thrive throughout life.
Future Tracks is a new start-up social enterprise that operates within The Front Project. Future Tracks is committed to elevating the standing of the early childhood teaching profession and growing the next generation of teachers and leaders.
Benefits & Culture
- Work with creative colleagues who are committed to the early childhood sector
- Work in a sought after shared office environment in the CBD
- Professional development opportunities
- Progressive leadership team
- High staff engagement levels
The Communications and Digital Media Coordinator will have responsibility for implementing the strategic communications plan, reporting to the newly appointed strategic communications manager and assisting with the development of behavior-based, cross channel engagement.
This collaborative role works closely with the wider team including media and campaign consultants and a wide range of external stakeholders such as media, early learning providers, universities, business leaders and Government.
- Improve and implement the strategic communication plan for a diverse audience
- Translate research and complex information into engaging communications
- Manage the creation and promotion of content for all media channels
- Organise and mange events for The Front Project and Future Tracks
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of the Salesforce database
You will have a passion for marketing and understand digital communications, media and related protocols. You will have tertiary qualifications, be working in a similar role and ready for your next step. Your experience will also include;
- An ability to be inquisitive, act creatively and work collaboratively
- Knowledge of social media analytics and reporting tools
- Ability to identify target audiences and devise campaigns which attract, inform and advocate
- Manage multiple digital marketing projects and delivery engagements simultaneously
- Demonstrable content delivery knowledge and experience
- A track record in creating innovative approaches to donor and customer acquisition
- Experience and knowledge of CRM systems and marketing automation tools
Use your digital marketing skills to drive better outcomes for children, please apply by forwarding your cover letter responding to the skills required above and resume in MS Word format quoting reference #94010 or contact Anna Skeels in Melbourne on 03 8319 4070.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Communications and Digital Media Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.