About the Role
- Are you an experienced Asset Management professional?
- Lead an Assets Management Team
- Great Collingwood location, close to public transportation, shops and cafes
- F/T ongoing role
- Salary $85,800 + super + salary packaging
- Flexible working environment and additional Wellbeing Leave!
As the Coordinator Asset Management you will be responsible for leading a professional Assets Management team and will be responsible for the effective management of Launch Housing’s properties and facilities. This includes the assessment, development and implementation of all required systems, processes, policies and procedures necessary to sustain Launch Housing’s diverse property portfolio. The role includes the implementation and oversight of a new Asset Management Framework, consultation in the design and delivery of new projects to ensure a whole of life approach and driving active asset management decisions.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Demonstrated experience working in residential (or similar) asset and facility management, with skills and ability to manage stakeholder relationships and resources to successful outcomes
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in Asset Management, Building and Construction, Project Management, Facilities Management or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience leading a team Experience in the management of asset management systems
- Understanding of Work Health & Safety as it applies to asset management Demonstrated understanding of housing and homelessness policy, context and systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written Knowledge of the Building Code Australia (BCA) and other codes and regulations as applicable; Proven budgeting experience
- A current, full drivers licence
If you want to be part of a great team, work for an organisation that is making a difference and can offer you genuine long term career progression then apply now!
For more information about this rewarding opportunity and to view the full position description, follow the “How to Apply” instructions below. If you would like additional information regarding the role, please contact Sonja Kloer – HR Business Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Organisation
Launch Housing has an ambitious and singular mission to end homelessness. We aim to get people housed, keep them housed, and be an influential voice on ending homelessness. Launch Housing is a secular, independent provider of choice for clients and the 'go to' organisation on homelessness for government, media, philanthropy, private donors and the community.
Apply for this Job
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia and will be required to complete a Working with Children check and Police check. Launch Housing is committed to child safety. We have zero tolerance of child abuse. Launch Housing is an Equal Opportunity employer and supports accessible working arrangements for all. This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, young people, older people, women, and people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse, intersex or queer. We acknowledge Lived Experience as a unique expertise, and encourage people with a Lived Experience of Homelessness to apply.
Please quote in application: Coordinator – Asset Management via Pro Bono Australia.