About the Role
The Customer Care Coordinator is a vital part of our Fund Development team.
In this role you will:
- Provide exceptional customer service to our supporters by responding daily to their phone calls, emails, letters and voice messages
- Utilise our database to update supporter details
- Minimise attrition by using objection handling techniques
- Implement supporter care strategies such as welcome and thank you calls, happy birthday messages etc to deepen supporter engagement
- Assist with taking donations and general administrative support
What you can expect in this role:
- The opportunity to learn and develop
- Exposure to many different facets of administration, marketing and customer service
- The chance to work in a dynamic and supportive team environment
- Attractive salary packaging options
We would like to meet you if you are:
- A friendly person who enjoys working in a team but can also work independently
- An experienced customer service representative
- An excellent communicator who has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An organised administrator who is good at managing more than one task at the same time and has strong attention to detail
- Eager to learn and develop your skills
What we offer:
- Salary packaging
- State of the art facilities
- Stimulating work setting focussed on cutting edge medical research
- Collaborative team environment
We strive to ensure our staff and students enjoy a great working environment. We value and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity and gender equity and promotes flexible working arrangements for staff to balance working requirements and personal needs.
Come and work with us & help make a difference.
About the Organisation
The Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute is dedicated to finding cures for cardiovascular disease through world class medical research. Established in 1994, it is the legacy of legendary heart transplant surgeon Victor Chang. Renowned for the quality of its breakthroughs, the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute is working to discover better ways to diagnose, treat and ultimately prevent the onset of heart disease.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on 29 March 2019.
Please quote in application: Customer Care Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.