About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support and Training Officer to provide world-class technical support for our software product for both new and existing clients. The successful candidate will be ideally located in Melbourne.
The Customer Support and Training Officer is responsible for solving/identifying technical and software issues, installing software, answering support calls and managing customer expectations. Support tasks may include: configuring on-premise/hosted installations of Chintaro, answering basic software application questions, documenting issues/bugs and assisting customers with any technical issues.
This role is predominantly client-facing so proper representation of Chintaro and MDB Consulting, as well as industry and software knowledge is paramount.
Key accountabilities include:
- Providing front-line technical support to customers by answering calls and emails as well as holding virtual meetings, with a focus on customer satisfaction and fast response times
- Reviewing cases for technical complexity and making recommendations to second level technicians for escalation
- Providing end-user training, both online and in person, across Australia and New Zealand
- Logging all reported bugs/feature requests in the project management database (Wrike)
- Managing the technical aspects of new customer set-up including installation in a local or hosted environment
- Contributing to customer support documentation, training videos and training course material
- Documenting workarounds and one-off procedures for communication with customers
- Assisting with software testing, helping with project management, and/or maintaining systems and services in the office or cloud environments
- Contributing to additional projects as required
About the Organisation
Based in Melbourne, MDB Consulting, the creator of Chintaro, is the leading provider of management solutions within the social and community housing sector in Australia and New Zealand.
For over 20 years, we’ve developed Chintaro to empower tenancy and property managers in the social, affordable, community and disability housing sectors to deliver consistent, high quality housing services, while helping to alleviate the burden of market challenges, skills shortages and ever-increasing government regulations.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send CV to email@example.com
Please quote in application: Customer Support and Training Officer for Chintaro Software via Pro Bono Australia.