About the role
Disability Services Manager
St. Anthony’s Family Care (SAFC) located at Croydon is a small not-for-profit organisation which provides a range of services with a focus on children and young people with disabilities. We are currently seeking a full time Manager to oversee and lead our Disability services department.
Reporting to the CEO, this key leadership role has responsibility for a team of coordinators and support workers. The successful applicant will be an integral part of the senior management team and contribute to the organisation’s future planning and operations.
The organisation is embarking upon a major site re-development which includes new purpose-built facilities for the Disability Services department. It is expected that this will allow the service to expand overtime to meet demand. The successful person will need to manage staged growth, ensure service compliance with quality standards and build on the reputation of St Anthony’s Disability Services.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in psychology, education, habilitation or similar;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a management role in the disability sector;
- Extensive knowledge of the NDIS, Practice Standards and Quality Indicators and Restrictive practices;
- Experience in working with the Office of the Children’s Guardian and complying with relevant standards and requirements;
- Demonstrated experience in managing and leading a team;
- Experience in working with major stakeholders including families, government bodies and peak agencies;
- Financial literacy and the ability to interpret financial reports and identify/ resolve financial issues;
- Strong IT skills including CRMs and Microsoft office suite;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- An ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines;
- Strong networking skills and establish connections in the sector;
- A flexible and adaptable work style;
- Experience in policy development;
- Drivers licence.
- A positive and supportive culture and working environment
- Internal and external learning and development opportunities
- A competitive remuneration package inclusive of salary packaging
- Three ex gratia days over Christmas /New year period
A National Criminal Record Check and Child-related screening is a requirement for this position.
Interested applicants are encouraged to review the job description and submit their resume and a covering letter for consideration.
For further information or to submit an application, please contact:
Chief Executive Officer
9 Alexandra Ave
Croydon NSW 2132
(02) 9747 5782
About the organisation
St. Anthony’s Family Care (SAFC) located at Croydon is a small not-for-profit organisation which provides a range of services with a focus on children and young people with disabilities.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Disability Services Manager via Pro Bono Australia.