About the Role
IDS has a number of vacancies for Disability Support Workers across Melbourne. This is a great opportunity to work in an organisation where you can make a difference to the lives of our clients within a supportive team environment.
- Certificate IV in Disability;
- Two years experience, working with clients with high needs and intellectual disabilities;
- Current manual handling and first aid certificate;
- An understanding of person-centred practices;
- Own vehicle, Victorian driver licence preferred;
- High-level communication skills.
- Current medication training;
- Demonstrated skills in supporting people with high needs;
- Flexibility and a willingness to work morning, evenings weekends and night shift;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
About the Organisation
The team at Independent Disability Services (IDS) pride themselves that we deliver a quality of service that other disability service providers find hard to match. Consequently our reputation and client base is growing. We urgently need to employ new staff to meet the increasing demand for support services from our clients. Naturally, we want the best. After all, a good reputation is hard won and easily lost.
Apply for this Job
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should submit their CV detailing their experience and qualifications by clicking the apply button or emailing to: email@example.com Applicants will be required to undertake a Criminal History Check.
Please quote in application: Disability Support Workers via Pro Bono Australia.