About the Role
- Work with the internal and external stakeholders to improve health outcomes across the South Eastern Melbourne region
- Be an integral part of telling the story of the Primary Health Network
- Fixed term contract until 30 June 2019, with the possibility of being extended
Work closely with our managers to plan, develop, and undertake evaluations of Primary Health care activities to improve the health outcomes of people in our catchment.
About the role
The role of the Evaluation and Performance Officer works closely with our managers to plan, develop, and undertake evaluations of Primary Health care activities across the SEMPHN. Evaluations will be designed to monitor progress, measure outcomes and assess impacts of projects and identify areas for improvement.
By reviewing the data collected and sharing this with key internal and external stakeholders, we will better understand our progress in improving health outcomes. This will help build transparent relationships and allow SEMPHN and key stakeholders to see collective progress as the project process.
If you have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field or health-related discipline and/or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in the design and conduct of program evaluations, preferably in the Primary Health Sector.
- Demonstrated understanding of, and experience in, mixed-method evaluation and research.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret information rapidly and accurately and to present information to a range of audiences using a range of mediums.
- High level verbal and written communications, interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skills.
then we would love to hear from you. The rewards you will get include making a real difference to our community and working in a true team environment.
Job benefits of working with SEMPHN
- Attractive remuneration package including NFP salary packaging.
- Comprehensive Wellness Programme including Employee Assistance Program.
- Generous leave entitlements.
- Located at Heatherton
We thank you for your interest in the role and our organisation, and look forward to hearing from you!
About the Organisation
South Eastern Melbourne PHN (SEMPHN) has the key objectives of:
- Increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of medical services for patients, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes, and
- Improving coordination of care to ensure patients receive the right care in the right place at the right time.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Evaluation and Performance Officer via Pro Bono Australia.