About the Role
This newly created role is an opportunity for the ideal candidate to build the PA of the future, link with partners, while maintaining the compassionate and education based reputation and growing the effectiveness and profile of the organization. The EO role has responsibility for management of PA business and resource matters including finance, investments and property assets. The role also manages regulatory compliance and very importantly, the ongoing welfare and oversight of care for the Presentation Sisters.
- Strategic advice and support to the PA Board and Congregational Leadership
- Leadership and management of PA’s administration and staff
- Delivery of a Mission focused culture and resources
- Business and resource management
- Administrative support to the Sisters, Congregational Leadership and PA Board
- Provision of Sisters’ ongoing health care and wellbeing
- Meeting Mission and Ministry requirements
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- High quality written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Financial management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of or experience in property management
- Demonstrated knowledge of the aged care environment in Victoria
- Experience in a mission-based organisation
- Experience in a senior management role
Benefits to You
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible – part time role
- Central, St Kilda location
- A new role and an opportunity to set up a high functioning organization
- PA maintains DGR status
- Carry on a tradition
- International connections
About the Organisation
Presentation Sisters Victoria (PSV) has a strong values based tradition and was founded 146 years ago in Victoria to assist in establishing Catholic schools and transformative and inclusive communities. The Presentation Association (PA) was set up in 2015 as a civil organization to work with the PSV Sisters and manage their administration while Kildare Ministries has governed the educational and community works since 2014.
The PA increasingly works with other congregations, organisations and colleagues - particularly those in Kildare Ministries, the Presentation Society of Australia and PNG, and with the International Presentation Association (IPA).
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0419615615
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.