About the Role
Flying Fox is seeking a capable Finance Assistant to undertake important financial tasks.
The Finance Assistant is responsible for undertaking these tasks to ensure that the Board and CEO
are enabled to monitor budgets, spending and profits.
1. Preparing end of month financial reports for the Board including PL, BS and Cashflow
2. Performing all reconciliations including bank accounts, credit cards and expenses
3. Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of budgets
4. Data entry – processing invoices and receipts for donations and camp fees
5. Contacting clients via telephone and email for collection of arrears
6. Payroll management
7. Running reports and performing other routine accounting activities
8. Liaising with the external accountants during audits
Experience and Skills
The applicant must have previous experience in accounting and finance roles while being proficient
with Xero and Excel.
The applicant must have good communication skills and be excited to work with a young and
Hours and Remuneration
Remuneration is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Flexible working hours
About the Organisation
Flying Fox provides social opportunities to people with a disability.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Financial and Administration Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.