About the role
About the Organisation:
Youth Insearch is an inspiring, multi-award winning charity based in Castle Hill that runs one of the most successful youth intervention programs in Australia today.
The team works with at risk youth aged 14 to 20 to relieve the suffering and helplessness of young people affected by distressing issues, such as family conflict & separation, domestic violence, sexual abuse, bullying and death & grief to name a few.
Since 1985 the program has helped over 29,000 young people rebuild their lives, and assists around 1,000 young people per year across NSW, VIC & QLD.
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
The Fundraising Manager will be responsible for overseeing the fundraising activity of the Foundation to increase donors and diversify fundraising revenue streams to support program expansion plans and sustainable income growth into the future.
This includes developing, driving and delivering fundraising strategies in line with the organisation’s strategic plan and working closely with the CEO in the area of Major Giving. The position currently has one direct report with the opportunity to grow the team as the fundraising portfolio expands.
Key responsibilities include:
- Formulation of a comprehensive fundraisings strategy (including segments to grow or divest in)
- Corporate, trusts, foundations partnerships
- Increase donor partnerships, donor numbers and donor revenues across segments in accordance with the strategy and agreed targets
- Manage the donor stewardship and retention program including receipting, newsletters, communications and recognition
- Manage donor management system and produce monthly management reports and analysis
- Supervise and contribute to grants writing, grants application and acquittal process
- Support the CEO in execution of Individual Major Donors and Government Relations strategy
- Conduct fundraising events that support the fundraising strategy (e.g. boardroom lunches)
- Devise annual fundraising budget and reports on performance
- Manage a donor bequest program
- Produce fundraising promotional materials including pamphlets and videos
Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Passionate about improving the lives of disadvantaged youth
- Diverse experience and demonstrated success in a fundraising
- Evidence of the development and execution of successful fundraising strategies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Developing and managing a small team
- Creative and an experienced or aspiring leader with energy, enthusiasm and the desire to grow
Please apply online with your resume as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Fundraising Manager via Pro Bono Australia.