About the role
No to Violence is the largest advocacy organisation for the men’s family violence sector in Australia providing information and referrals for men in Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania.
For 25 years, No to Violence has been striving to bring about change in the community and as the leading peak body for organisations and individuals working with men to end family violence they have developed nationally recognised behaviour change standards, programs and training in addition to leading policy development.
As a pro-feminist organisation, at its heart, No to Violence is focused on the safety of women and children and is committed to ending family violence for good. By ending men’s violence, families can have happier, safer and more fulfilled lives.
Benefits & Culture
- Inspiring and high impact team
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive salary & salary packaging
This newly created position is responsible for identifying potential fundraising opportunities with a view to establishing a new fundraising program. You will develop a strategy and create systems that underpin successful fundraising including the implementation of a CRM system.
Specifically you will;
- Develop and implement a fundraising strategy for achieving targeted year on year growth
- Identify opportunities for income generation through Federal, State and Local government, philanthropic grants, major donors, regular giving, community fundraising and events
- Develop relationships with prospective donors, funders and supporters
- Scope and implement a CRM system to support all fundraising activities
- Develop and implement a fundraising governance framework of policies and processes
- Measure, evaluate and report results on fundraising plans and programs
This highly autonomous role would be suited to a fundraising generalist connected to the world of major gifts/philanthropy with proven experience establishing a fundraising function and implementing a CRM system.
You will have a deep understanding and appreciation of best practice fundraising including extensive experience in managing grant/tender applications, preparing submissions and financial budget and forecasting.
The key to your success in this role will be your ability to operationalise the organisation’s strategic plan from a fundraising perspective. It is highly desirable that you will have knowledge within the family violence sector. You will be motivated by the work of this important organisation and connecting potential donors to its mission.
If you want to contribute to a positive change in the behaviour of men and reduce family violence in Australia then apply by submitting your cover letter together with your resume. For further information contact Emma Naglieri on 03 8319 4080.
*Please note that the successful applicant will be required to undergo a police check.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Fundraising Manager via Pro Bono Australia.