About the Role
- This is a unique opportunity to use your talents and expertise to make a positive impact
- Flexible and supportive workplace, with excellent work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Sensational opportunity to kick off the development program for one of Sydney’s essential not-for-profit organisations
- Drive support to the Foundation through private giving, trusts and foundations and corporate sponsorship/giving
- Temp Part-time position, 3 Days a week, initially for 12 months (with possibility for extension)
- 21 hrs per week (0.6 FTE), $100,0o0 pro rata with salary packaging ($16,000 of annual salary taxation free)
About the Role
- This is an incredible opportunity for a Fundraising/Development professional to design, develop and deliver the organisation’s first Annual Fundraising Strategy. The Strategy will align with the Foundation’s Strategic Plan.
- The Fundraising Manager will grow and sustain B Miles Women’s Foundation’s revenue to support the delivery of specific projects by engagement with individual donors, major donors, grants & philanthropic foundations and corporate giving.
About the Organisation
About B Miles Women’s Foundation
- B Miles Women’s Foundation is a valued and well established not for profit agency that has provided essential housing and support services to women across inner Sydney for over 35 years. The Foundation provides responses to women who are experiencing or are at risk of experiencing;
- Mental ill health
- Family violence
The Foundation provides a range of programs including:
- Emergency housing
- Transitional housing
- Outreach support
- Clinical recovery programs
All of our programs aim to assist women to stabilise their circumstances and to sustain mental health stability.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 8036 5559
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Manager via Pro Bono Australia.