About the Role
- Provide outstanding customer service to Cancer Council’s supporters
- Support our iconic fundraising campaigns through front line calling services
- 2 x Full time permanent positions – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
Within the Fundraising and Communications Division, the Supporter Experience Business Unit is responsible for developing and driving the highest standards of supporter relationship management approaches across all of Cancer Council Victoria’s mass market fundraising activities to increase supporter contributions annually and secure long-term income. Working across multiple channels and campaigns, the unit comprises supporter acquisition; supporter journey management; supporter services; data analytics; supporter research; and supporter care
About your opportunity
We are seeking two engaging and organised Fundraising Officers to join the Supporter Experience Business Unit. Reporting to the Supporter Engagement Team Leader, you will:
- Provide exceptional front-line telephone-based customer service to our supporters
- Resolve complex supporter queries in a professional and compassionate manner
- Manage the end to end outcome of each call, ensuring calls are resolved on time
- Work across a number of iconic fundraising campaigns, providing administrative and operational program support
Utilise your flexibility and solution-oriented approach to customer service to provide outstanding frontline telephone-based supporter care to our existing supporters.
All about you
We are looking for individuals with:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar call-centre customer service or related role AND experience in delivering high level office administration.
- Exceptional customer service skills, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills and the ability to engage effectively over the phone
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to remain flexible and address complex problems as they arise.
- Ability to work as part of a team and facilitate a supportive working environment with people from a variety of backgrounds.
What we can offer you
The full-time permanent positions provide a salary within range $52,086-$57,436 plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
To apply and for more info
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
Culturally and linguistically diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this opportunity visit http://www.cancervic.org.au/about/careers/job-opportunities to download a Position Description and the Key Selection Criteria and forward your full application (cover letter, resume and completed Key Selection Criteria document) to email@example.com. For more information contact Christine Diederich on (03) 9514 6140.
Cancer Council will only make contact with applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia, a National Police Check
Applications close 26 March 2019
Please quote in application: Fundraising Officer (FCD.51) via Pro Bono Australia.