About the Role
- Are you a brilliant Group Finance Manager with strong attention to detail?
- Can you lead and inspire a team?
- Would you like to be part of a global non-profit and leading ‘business for purpose’?
If so, we want to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Group Finance Manager role with the Adara Group.
About the Role
- Full time, permanent position
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer
- Hands-on role managing a small finance team
- Based at our Global Support Office in Balmain, Sydney
The Impact You Will Create
The Group Finance Manager plays an integral role in achieving Adara’s mission and vision. You will support Adara’s work by:
- Managing the day-to-day financial operations and systems, ensuring the maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures worldwide.
- Monitoring compliance with all relevant financial regulations in each jurisdiction (Australia, Bermuda, Nepal, Uganda, the UK and USA). This includes the coordination of annual audits, monitoring and ensuring compliance with internal and external financial management and regulatory requirement, and ensuring financial compliance with all relevant regulations in each jurisdiction.
- Leading and developing four accounting staff in Australia and supporting finance staff in Nepal, Uganda and USA.
To excel in this position, you will need:
- 5+ years of post-qualification experience
- Relevant finance or accounting degree
- CA/CPA qualification
- Experience in financial reporting, budgeting, cash flow modelling, audit, tax and compliance obligations accounting
- Experience managing a small team with the ability to delegate and mentor finance staff
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with people
- Sound knowledge of mid-size ERP software, preferably Microsoft Great Plains or QuickBooks
- Intermediate or advanced Excel skills
- Ability to analyse and communicate financial information
- Ability to liaise at an executive level and to work under pressure
- Ability to manage competing and shifting priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to take initiative, research and resolve issues
- Ability to work cross-culturally
Other amazing skills it would be helpful for you to have:
- Experience working across the Australian NFP sector, the Australian corporate sector and international development.
A full job description is attached below.
What We Offer
- Full salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pet friendly work environment
- Diverse and inclusive workplace
- Vibrant and connected global team
If you have the skills, the energy and the passion, we would love to hear from you. More information on the Adara Group can be found on our website – www.adaragroup.org
The Adara Group is a child-safe organisation. All employees are required to undergo a National Police Check, a Working with Children Check, and sign our Child Protection Policy.
About the Organisation
The Adara Group has two quite different parts, but one united purpose – to support people in poverty. The first part is an international development organisation spanning six countries, called Adara Development. The second part is two Australia-based corporate advisory businesses, Adara Advisors and Adara Partners. Adara’s vision is for each and every person to have access to quality health, education and other essential services, no matter where they live.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Rebekah Woodward or Melanie Champion
Phone : 02 93952800
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Group Finance Manager via Pro Bono Australia.