About the Role
This is a new role in the leadership team, reporting to the CEO, where you will lead and implement strategic and relationship selling across WorkVentures divisions to deliver financial and social business growth opportunities. Key responsibilities include:
- Leading key revenue generation opportunities that create financial sustainability
- Providing a customer solution approach to WorkVentures potential clients and customers
- Developing WorkVentures value proposition and leveraging its NFP status to compete with commercial organisations
- Creating increased margin opportunities for our competitive services
So, what are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in business, IT, marketing and sales or a relevant field
- Experience in a leadership role in a commercial, strategic or relationship selling role
- Excellent business development methodology experience
- Outstanding capacity to manage strategic relationships, with exceptional ability to sell and close the ‘right’ deals
- Advanced interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Demonstrated passion and interest in social delivery and community activities
Benefits – what’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package including generous NFP salary packaging options
- Commitment and support to professional development and career progression
- Excellent employee benefits including onsite parking
- Vibrant, inspiring team who are committed to growing an organisation with social purpose.
About the Organisation
We are a growing and dynamic social enterprise seeking a high energy, passionate and innovative person to join our leadership team. We operate businesses to fund programs that help young people into work and bridge the digital divide for those without access to technology.
Apply for this Job
If contributing your business development expertise to an organisation with purpose is of interest to you, please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tristan Betts on (02) 8907 3300.
Please quote in application: Head of Customer Solutions via Pro Bono Australia.