About the role
- Unleash your creative flair and innovative branding skills
- Tech sector, blue chip clients, positive social impact with a growing social venture
- Leadership role, setting brand and marketing direction
About the role
In this newly created role reporting to the CEO, you will lead the creation of a powerful narrative and brand presence promoting connection with our clients, customers and community. Key responsibilities include:
- Articulating and driving a narrative that communicates the organisation’s purpose, increasing stakeholder commitment and engagement
- Building a brand strategy that supports the narrative with key messaging clearly defined and communicated across all stakeholder groups
- Creating , promoting and managing a strong digital presence, including the redevelopment and rebranding of our website and social media platforms
- Using data-driven marketing methods to create interest in WorkVentures in such a way that business development objectives are supported.
So, what are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications, business or a relevant field
- Experience in a leadership role in a marketing and communications role
- Excellent media skills and strong commercial acumen
- Outstanding capacity to manage strategic relationships, with multiple stakeholders
- Advanced interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Demonstrated passion and interest in social delivery and community activities
Benefits – what’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package including generous NFP salary packaging options
- Commitment and support to professional development and career progression
- Excellent employee benefits including onsite parking
- Vibrant, inspiring team who are committed to growing an organisation with social purpose.
About the organisation
We are a growing and dynamic NFP social enterprise seeking a high energy, passionate and innovative person to join our leadership team. We operate businesses to fund programs that help young people into work and bridge the digital divide for those without access to technology.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Head of Marketing & Communications via Pro Bono Australia.