About the Role
We’re Marie Stopes Australia, the leading national provider of sexual and reproductive health, and we’re looking for our first Medical Information and Operations Officer to work within MS Health, our pharmaceutical arm.
You’re looking for your next challenge and would enjoy a role where you can deep dive into the nitty gritty. You are process driven and have the patience of a perfectionist. You also enjoy providing a good customer service experience to patients and healthcare professionals, including supporting users of our website.
We want someone who has experience working in the health sector, but who is ready to take ownership of a challenging role in a niche field – the not-for-profit sector.
What we want you to do:
- Develop, implement, manage and evaluate the medical information inquiry management sstem and associated support materials
- Provide exceptional customer service and accurate verbal and written medical information regarding MS Health products to external and internal stakeholders
- Manage the operational requirements for MS Health
- Ensure allocated MS Health projects are conducted on time, in budget and to the highest standards
- Support the Head of Pharma to mitigate and manage risks as well as maintain and strengthen compliance with regulatory bodies
- Build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake general administrative duties
What we need:
- Tertiary qualification in a health science field (e.g. Pharmacy, Bio Medicine, Nursing)
- Relevant experience in the health sector
- A Pro-choice advocate
- Ability to work autonomously but also recognise the importance of working harmoniously in a team environment
- Proven analytical and research skills
- Willingness to actively contribute and take responsibility
What we’d like to see (but aren’t essential):
- Working knowledge of prescription medicines
- Working knowledge of Australian pharmaceutical regulatory processes
- Project management experience
- Experience in the sexual and reproductive health sector
- Experience in a medical information officer role
- Experience working with WordPress
- What we’re offering:
- Salary packaging
- Opportunity for growth within the role
- Supportive and inclusive work environment
- Central location
- Friday afternoon socialising
- Salary will be based on experience and is negotiable for the right candidate
Who you’re joining:
At MSA we believe in children by choice, not chance. Our vision is to help all Australians take control of their sexual and reproductive health, and we can’t do this without passionate and committed staff. We believe that diversity makes a better workplace, so we’re an equal opportunity employer.
Quality – Integrity – Sustainability – Courage
About the Organisation
We are a social enterprise organisation providing quality sexual and reproductive healthcare services to Australian women and men across our network of accredited health clinics within Australia.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Medical Information and Operations Officer via Pro Bono Australia.