About the Role
- Are you tired of shift work?
- Love Nursing but want a life outside of work as well?
- Or maybe you want to get back into Nursing but don’t want the stress?
We have a great opportunity for Registered Nurses to join our teams in Melbourne and Sydney in a permanent part-time position. We also have casual contract positions available in Sydney, Gosford, Canberra and the Gold Coast.
In this unique role, you will visit healthy people in their home or workplace to conduct medical testing. Working Monday to Friday, from 6am to 11am, you will be autonomous and have your afternoons free! You will be provided with a fully maintained vehicle for your travels between appointments and full administrative support and all medical supplies are provided by your dedicated support team in Melbourne.
What do you need to succeed?
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Recent experience taking bloods
- You will be reliable and professional, with great attention to detail and people skills
- Reasonable level of computer literacy
What’s on offer
For our permanent part time roles you will enjoy a company car, plus excellent work life balance.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Don't miss out, apply via https://healthpredictions.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/
Please quote in application: Registered Nurses via Pro Bono Australia.