About the role
More about the role
The role of Relationship Manager for the HammondCare Foundation works within the Mission and Mission in Action of HammondCare and is responsible managing the Mid-Tier donor segment and also supporting the Philanthropy Development Manager with the Major Donor segment.
The Relationship Manager role reports into the Philanthropy Development Manager.
The essence of this role is to manage key relationships to retain and grow Major and Mid-Tier donors to meet HammondCare’s business and fundraising goals.
- Commitment to engage and align with HammondCare’s Christian Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action
- Tertiary qualified, ideally with a major in Business Studies
- Previous experience in a not-for-profit context
- Strong relationship skills
- Ideally an understanding of fundraising
- Strong project management skills and financial reporting
- Excellent formal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong administrative and computer skills
- A strong customer service ethic: Empathy, patience, quality, delivery
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
HammondCare offers its staff competitive salaries, excellent training & development opportunities, a supportive environment and a fabulous benefits program. For more info check out our website: www.hammond.com.au/careers
About the organisation
- A fantastic part time (3 days a week) opportunity
- Role based in St Leonards, NSW
- Join a friendly and professional team
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that exists to improve quality of life for people in need.
We specialise in aged and dementia care, palliative care, rehabilitation, mental health services for older people, and other related health and aged care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence based best practice in its services and we provide these services through home care, sub-acute hospitals and residential aged care.
Bringing these health, hospital and aged care services together, HammondCare has been able to develop innovative flexible care models designed to serve people with complex health or aged care needs, regardless of their circumstances.
HammondCare works to provide its staff with support, career development opportunities, education, responsibility and recognition, work/life balance, and satisfying roles.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Relationship Manager via Pro Bono Australia.