About the Role
The Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT (ATODA) is the peak body representing and supporting the non-government and government alcohol, tobacco and other drug (ATOD) sector in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). ATODA’s vision is an ACT community with the lowest possible levels of ATOD related harm, as a result of evidence-informed prevention, treatment and harm reduction policies and services.
Benefits & Culture
- Salary packaging and leave loading
- Additional end of year leave provision plus birthday leave
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible work practices
- Collegiate and engaging team environment
In this pivotal role, you will be responsible for providing high level administrative assistance and support to the Chief Executive Officer, Office Manager and the ATODA team.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Supporting, coordinating and planning key organisation functions and activities
- Coordinating meetings including operations and preparation and distribution of related agendas
- Administering and enhancing organisational processes, strategies and documentation
- Coordinating and managing IT support services
- Providing high level administrative support to projects and programs
- Assisting with the communications of ATODA including maintenance of websites
- Providing support to coordinate external forums and events
- Ad-hoc minute taking
You are a values driven individual who has solid administrative experience supporting and coordinating activities for a team. You are proactive, demonstrate initiative and apply a high level of attention to detail in everything you do.
Together with your strong written and verbal communication skills, you can liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. Working both autonomously and collaboratively within a team environment you are able to manage expectations and meet deadlines.
This is a varied position that will require a genuine interest and commitment to the values of population health, human rights, social justice and reconciliation between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and other Australians.
If improving the health and well-being of the ACT community is important to you, then apply by submitting your resume together with a cover letter. For further information, please contact Natalie Brooker on 03 8319 4050.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Please quote in application: Senior Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.