About the role
- Location: Chirnside Park
- Position: Ongoing, Full time
- Salary : $95,000 to $125,000
We are looking for a leader who will be responsible for the successful management and delivery of the OOHC program in the Eastern Region.
You will ensure:
- Aboriginal children and young people receive high level of service & quality care
- All OOHC programs meet performance targets and contract agreements
- The workplace is a culturally safe and professional environment to work
- Continuous quality improvement remains high on the agenda
- Relationship with sector partners including foster carers, child protection sector and Aboriginal agencies are developed and maintained
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate
- A sound knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal culture and issues facing Aboriginal children and their families today.
- Commitment to VACCA’s vision and purpose.
- Demonstrated high level ability to lead and manage a multitude of programs
- Sound knowledge and experience of working within the child protection and the continuum of Out-of- Home Care options; case management and case planning
- Demonstrated experience in the management, professional supervision, support and development of staff providing direct service delivery within the sector.
About the organisation
The Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (VACCA) is the largest organization of its kind in Australia. VACCA is an Aboriginal community-controlled organization that supports and advocates for the Aboriginal community. Our strength lies with our people. Our team is committed to the organisation's vision and values; advocates for our children and other vulnerable community members; and shows respect for, observance and compliance with Aboriginal cultural protocols, practice and ceremony. Our Aboriginality is what distinguishes us from mainstream services and what enables us to deliver the positive outcomes we achieve for our people
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Program Manager- OOHC via Pro Bono Australia.