About the role
The ideal candidate will have the following:-
- Extensive experience in a Management role – ability to lead a team, roster staff, participate in a management on-call roster, direct and manage performance.
- Mental Health experience / qualifications – Understanding of recovery orientated practices and experience working with people with complex mental health issues. Understanding and experience in developing and reviewing person centered plans.
- Change Management experience – ICLA as recently implemented a new structure in Service Delivery. Ability to settle and support people in their new roles, oversee and implement new systems is highly desirable.
- Time Management – Ability to work in a fast paced environment, manage shifting priorities and maintain attention to detail.
- Incident Management – Ability to identify and manage risk, and oversee incident management processes. Develop skills within team around identifying and managing risk.
- Good written communication and able to learn new IT systems.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Service Manger via Pro Bono Australia.