About the Role
- Are you experienced in the area of post separation?
- Leading Not For Profit organisation
- Part time Senior position
- Based in Wollongong
- Salary packaging available
Exciting opportunity currently exists for a qualified professional, experienced in the area of post separation to join the Illawarra Centre based at Wollongong as Team Leader: Parenting Orders Program
To be successful in this role, you will have well developed practice and clinical supervisory skills, as well as flexibility, initiative, coordination and organisational skills. Some of your responsibilities will be as follows:
- To ensure quality services through support, supervision and leadership facilitating team functioning and performance;
- Program and cross Centre responsibilities as part of the local leadership group, managing the organisational interface with clients and external customers;
- Provide effective case consultation and clinical supervision including critical incident de-briefs;
- Maintain client case load as per Centre requirements;
- Provide triage of complex case when escalated;
- Prepare reports and analysis as required;
- Work closely with the Centre manager to develop and improve staff practice;
About the successful candidate:
This is an 8 months fixed term position working part time 3 days per week. The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in the human services area (e.g. social work, psychology), or other relevant qualifications;
- Experience in the area of post separation;
- Demonstrated skills, experience and training as a clinical supervisor, giving and receiving live supervision;
- Current valid Driver’s Licence;
About the Organisation
Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) believes everyone is entitled to positive, supportive and healthy relationships. Our work is centred on building strong family relationships and community connections. As a leading independent non-profit organisation, we focus on those in greatest need, and we conduct our work with respect for difference and social inclusiveness.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Team Leader: Parenting Orders Program (POP) via Pro Bono Australia.