About the Role
We are a successful media company working in the Not for Profit sector. We are seeking the skills of an experienced finance person to join our small, dynamic team as an Accounts / Administration Officer. Due to solid business growth we are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts / Administration Officer to join our hardworking and fast paced team. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking a part-time employment to join a well-known award- winning organisation with 20 years of history.
- Support the Not for Profit sector
- Work for one of Australia’s first social businesses
- Flexible hours, 20-25 hours/week
- Close to public transport
- Convenient CBD location
- Collaborative team and a great work environment
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the day to day financial and administrative functions of the business, to ensure uniformity of processes, practices and data integrity.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Processing Accounts Payable/Receivable transactions
- Data entry and database updates
- High Volume Reconciliations
- Accounts Receivable follow up and managing customer queries
- Assistance with uploading job advertisements to our Jobs Board
- Assistance with customer service enquires
- Other ad hoc administrative and finance duties, as required
To succeed in this role, a solid background in a varied Accounts role is essential. You will also need:
- TAFE qualification or above
- Previous experience in finance roles
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Experience in XERO
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- A friendly and adaptable personality
- Ability to work independently and also be a strong team player
The successful applicant needs to be self-motivated, display a friendly demeanour complimented by a professional phone etiquette. They will be required to have good time management, organisational skills and attention to detail. Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is desirable but training will be provided.
The hours are flexible and can be split over several days but ability to work on Monday and Friday is essential. The number of hours can increase with business growth. This is a newly created temporary position but it can develop into a permanent role shortly after if the candidate performs well.
We offer an easy going team-based environment in a great location with plenty of public transport options. Apply today to secure this great role!
About the Organisation
We are a successful media company working in the Not for Profit sector.
Apply for this Job
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
Please quote in application: Accounts / Administration Officer via Pro Bono Australia.