About the role
We’re looking for a leader who will nurture and build the diverse and supportive culture of our small but impactful, skilled team. Representing over 4,000 foster carers across Victoria, we’re going from strength to strength advocating for vital improvements to the foster care system.
The position objectives are to work with the Board of Directors to:
- Lead and develop the FCAV team, building our people and organisational performance and capability
- Advocate for and investigate new service models, programs and partnerships for improvements in Out of Home Care
- Manage the development and implementation of the services, work plan and projects in accordance with funding agreements and the organisation’s strategic plan.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, funding bodies and home-based carer networks across Victoria.
About the organisation
- Growing organisation, influential role
- Attractive salary packaging
- Flexible working conditions
- Inner city location
Foster Care Association of Victoria (FCAV) is embarking on its exciting next phase; to recruit a CEO!
The FCAV is the peak body for Victorian foster carers who provide a home, family life and care to children and young people unable to live with their birth family for a variety of reasons. Foster care is the backbone of the Victorian response to protective intervention for children and young people at risk.
Through our strong advocacy and support directly with Victorian foster families, FCAV works towards better outcomes for foster carers and the children and young people in their care.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer, Foster Care Association of Victoria Inc. via Pro Bono Australia.