About the Role
- Join the fight against diabetes – Australia’s biggest health challenge
- Responsible for a growing national partnership portfolio
- Based Melbourne
Diabetes Australia is supported by many long-term, high-value commercial partnerships that are aligned with its mission to reduce the impact of diabetes. Corporate partners play an important role in funding and supporting research, awareness campaigns, education activities, workplace and community programs.
You will manage a strategic corporate partnerships portfolio with the goal of developing exciting and innovative collaborations with existing partners, and identifying and acquiring new partners. Your responsibilities will include
- identifying partnership prospects
- cultivating prospects into real commercial opportunities
- securing formal agreements and sponsorship funds
- managing partnership relationships to achieve long-term mutual value
- ensuring corporate partnerships align with Diabetes Australia’s values and strategy
Your role will work closely with our Marketing, Communications, Campaigns and Advocacy teams to deliver value to partners.
Skills and experience required
You are an NFP fundraiser with experience in Corporate Partnerships or strong, transferable relationship and stakeholder management skills.
Applicants from the corporate sector with relevant skills will also be considered.
You have the demonstrable ability to
- create networking opportunities
- build and maintain networks
- be strategic in building strategic alliances and collaborative arrangements
- work collaboratively with campaigns, media and communications teams to develop digital content and marketing materials
About the Organisation
Diabetes Australia is a leading health charity and provides support and services to over 1.3 million Australians currently registered with diabetes. Diabetes Australia advocates and campaigns for all people affected by diabetes and those at risk. We work with consumers, health professionals and researchers to raise awareness about diabetes, promote prevention and early detection, support diabetes self-management, support research for a cure and reduce the impact of diabetes.
Apply for this Job
To apply, please send your resume and a covering letter addressing your experience, skills and motivation specific to this role to email@example.com using Corporate Partnerships Manager as your subject line.
Please note that there is no closing date for applications as they will be assessed as they are received. We are likely to cease acceptance of applications once a short list is finalised for this position, so if you would like to apply, please do so as soon as possible.
For a confidential discussion, call Wendy Lown on +61 414 229 827.
Please quote in application: Corporate Partnerships Manager via Pro Bono Australia.