About the role
- Tertiary qualifications in social science, welfare, health or related field
- Sound knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Understanding of the needs of adults with a disability and their carers
- Experience in person centred planning and goal setting for adults with a disability with very high support needs
- Experience in staff supervision and program co-ordination
- Knowledge of relevant legislation applicable to community care services
- Experience in dealing with challenging behaviours, plus devising and implementing behaviour management plans
- Willingness to assist with personal care tasks
- Well developed communication skills and ability to develop a cohesive staff team
- Experience in client documentation and maintaining appropriate service records and data
- Drivers licence
About the organisation
The Ella Centre, located at Haberfield, is a leading provider of services to the frail aged and adults with a disability. This position offers an opportunity to participate in the further development of The Ella’s role in the community care sector.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Day Program Co-ordinator via Pro Bono Australia.