About the role
• Responsible for financial sustainability of Disability Services within the region allocated, ensuring budgeting requirements are met, viability tested and keeping up to date with financial changes issued by the NDIS
• Commitment to continuous improvement principles, research, education and adherence to the set quality standards
• Staff Management including performance management and mentoring
• Responsible for obtaining feedback from clients and staff and creating business development opportunities
• Responsible for implementation of systems and processes that place the client at the centre of service delivery
• Programs are a balance dignity of risk vs duty of care requirements for the organisation and are inclusive of meeting ratio and rostering requirements
• Ensure that all staff understand clients’ human rights
• Responsible for ensuring staff members receive ongoing training
• Meeting KPIs
About the organisation
Youth Connections is an experienced disability service provider. Our abilities programs specialise in youth services and providing NDIS-registered supports.
We see the unique talents, capabilities and potential of every young person we serve.
Everything we do is designed to develop independence, life skills, work-readiness and social networks.
We support young people to live life.
They deserve a service that celebrates individuality, embraces abilities and helps them live the life they want.
We are passionate about creating purposeful futures for young people and advocating for them and their families with respect, integrity and support.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Disability Services Business Development Manager via Pro Bono Australia.