About the Role
- Location: Western metropolitan
- Full time
- Salary – $100,000 – $125,000 plus super (Additional benefit- Salary Packaging= up to 7K approx)
The Executive Manager leads and manages all client services within the area. The Executive Manager is expected to build strong and sustainable relationships across internal and external environments, particularly with the Aboriginal community and other Aboriginal services.
The Executive Manager is part of the VACCA Client executive and plays a major role in shaping VACCA’s strategic direction as well as ensuring VACCA meets its performance and statutory obligations.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- Awareness and appreciation of Aboriginal communities and culture and an understanding of the issues affecting Aboriginal people in contemporary Australia
- Graduate Qualification in related discipline is essential
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and champion transformational change
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills and the ability to implement contemporary management strategies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skill
- Ability to promote and maintain positive relationship with new and existing partners
- Proven Experience in
- People Management
- Risk Management
- Budget Management
Application deadline is Sunday 19th May 2019
About the Organisation
The Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (VACCA) is the largest organization of its kind in Australia. VACCA is an Aboriginal community-controlled organization that supports and advocates for the Aboriginal community. Our strength lies with our people. Our team is committed to the organisation’s vision and values; advocates for our children and other vulnerable community members; and shows respect for, observance and compliance with Aboriginal cultural protocols, practice and ceremony. Our Aboriginality is what distinguishes us from mainstream services and what enables us to deliver the positive outcomes we achieve for our people
If you like to be part of an Organization that strives in strengthening the safety and wellbeing and cultural connectedness of Aboriginal children, individuals and families in their community, we want to hear from you.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Manager via Pro Bono Australia.