About the role
About this Role
The Fundraising Director will develop, oversee and actively lead the implementation of a fundraising strategy to creatively connect supporters to the LightFM cause, inspiring passionate giving to a shared vision.
A proven fundraising professional, you will be lead the strategic plan, implementation and execution of fundraising activities across the business. A proven culture leader, you will lead a talented team of fundraisers to coordinate their activities to meet, or exceed fundraising targets.
This key income generating department is responsible for delivering across three core areas –
- Key relationships (Major Gifts, Bequests)
- Individual Giving
- Supporter Care
- You will have 7+ years experience in a medium sized organisation with experience working as a Fundraising Manager/Director
- You will confidently develop effective fundraising campaigns across traditional & digital channels
- You will have excellent project management skills and experience writing funding grants, managing projects on time and within budget, reporting, undertaking consultations, and stakeholder liaison
- You will have demonstrated experience for strategic and innovative thinking
- You will be able to build and maintain strong relationships and have great customer service skills
- You will have successfully led a team in the past and be able to lead a small team to develop and mentor our fundraising talent
- You will have the ability to think both laterally and creatively to ‘find a way’
- You will align with our vision & values.
If this sounds like the perfect job and you get who we are and what we do, then we would love you to apply. Please email your cover letter, addressing the Key Selection Criteria listed above & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the organisation
We are very proud that we are Melbourne’s positive alternative. With over 1 million* monthly listeners, we play music that matters and provide a message of Christian hope throughout Melbourne. Community is our strength and our passion.
What we offer
We offer a fun & energetic workplace where our shared values & passion for our purpose govern what we do and how we do it. We offer development opportunities, flexible working arrangements and most importantly, the opportunity to make a difference.
*Independent McNair Ingenuity National Listenership Study (NLS) survey July 2019
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Director via Pro Bono Australia.