About the role
As Head of Services and Programs at Camp Quality, you will provide direction, leadership and ongoing management of Camp Quality’s national services and programs.
As a member of the Leadership Management Team, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of impactful programs to our key stakeholders, as well as being responsible for driving continuous improvement and innovation through our services and programs.
To be successful in this position, it is preferable you have:
- tertiary qualifications in business, management, social impact, public health & policy (or related discipline)
- 7+ years’ experience in operational / program management
- experience in the development and delivery of best in class programs
- proven abilities in leading and managing a functional team (local and remote) in a matrix structure
- ability to negotiate complex funding arrangements within the public health sector
- management experience gained within the NFP sector
- highly developed communication / interpersonal and relationship management skills
About the organisation
Camp Quality believes every Australian child impacted by cancer should have every opportunity to thrive. We do this by providing innovative programs and services to develop life skills and strengthen the wellbeing of children aged 0 – 13 growing up with cancer, and their families. We support families no matter where they live in Australia, throughout each stage of their cancer journey.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Head of Services and Programs via Pro Bono Australia.