About the Role
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Preparation and processing of Payroll – fortnightly
- Manage and process Accounts Payable – monthly
- Manage and process Accounts Receivable – monthly
- Issue and follow up DVVic Members invoices – annually and ongoing
- Enter and reconcile DVVic Debit Card transactions – monthly
- Enter and reconcile petty cash transactions – monthly
About the Organisation
Domestic Violence Victoria (DV Vic) is the peak body for specialist family violence services for women and children in Victoria. We are an independent, non-government organisation. Our vision is for a world where women and children and other victim-survivors of family violence can live fulfilled lives, free from fear and violence.
The successful candidate will be values driven and interested in joining our growing team and dynamic organisation. DV Vic offers its employees:
- Above award wages and conditions under its Enterprise Agreement
- Generous salary packaging options (total of $15,900), and meals and entertainment packaging
- Shut down leave between Christmas and New Year
- Access to additional support including Employee Assistance Program; and
- Individual annual Professional Development budget.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0399210824
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply for this job
- Submit your application, addressing the Key Selection Criteria in the Position Description, to the CEO (email@example.com) by COB Sunday 28th April
- View the full Position Description below or on our website www.dvvic.org.au/get-involved/positions-vacant/
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this job.
DV Vic prides itself on being an employer committed to equal opportunity, diversity and social inclusion. DV Vic's objective is to create a world where women are free from violence and treated equally. We are committed to creating a workplace free from discrimination and harassment. DV Vic strives to create an environment that focuses on flexibility and building the skills, capacity and opportunity for our employees.
DV Vic encourages and welcomes applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with lived experience of family violence, disability and people who identify as LGBTIQ.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of sex, marital status, pregnancy, family or parental status, race, gender, age, sexual orientation, political or religious beliefs, disability or health.
Please quote in application: Payroll/Accounts Officer via Pro Bono Australia.