About the role
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Preparation and processing of Payroll – fortnightly
- Manage and process Accounts Payable – monthly
- Manage and process Accounts Receivable – monthly
- Issue and follow up DVVic Members invoices – annually and ongoing
- Enter and reconcile DVVic Debit Card transactions – monthly
- Enter and reconcile petty cash transactions – monthly
About the organisation
Domestic Violence Victoria (DV Vic) is the peak body for specialist family violence services for women and children in Victoria. We are an independent, non-government organisation. Our vision is for a world where women and children and other victim-survivors of family violence can live fulfilled lives, free from fear and violence.
The successful candidate will be values driven and interested in joining our growing team and dynamic organisation. DV Vic offers its employees:
- Above award wages and conditions under its Enterprise Agreement
- Generous salary packaging options (total of $15,900), and meals and entertainment packaging
- Shut down leave between Christmas and New Year
- Access to additional support including Employee Assistance Program; and
- Individual annual Professional Development budget.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Payroll/Accounts Officer via Pro Bono Australia.