About the Role
We seek a suitably experienced person to join the tenancy administration team. The position is .9 34 hrs per week or part time by negotiation.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated person who is comfortable taking responsibility, displaying initiative and working independently as part of a small dedicated , friendly team.
In return we offer ongoing professional development, a highly supportive culture, above award remuneration and salary packaging.
As travel to various sites will be required the successful applicant will need to hold a current Victorian drivers license and have a reliable vehicle.
The successful applicant must have the following:
• Demonstrated experience in a client contact role in the delivery of housing or client support services.
• A commitment to social justice and community development.
• Ability to effectively relate with sensitivity to people who may have complex issues.
• Self-motivation, be able to demonstrate initiative, work independently and assume responsibility.
• A commitment to the rights of everyone to high quality affordable housing regardless of income or ability.
• The capacity to work as a member of a small-integrated team and ability to work autonomously and manage own workload.
• Sound written and verbal communication skills, as well as demonstrated organisational skills.
• Sound Computer and Word processing skills.
• Attention to administrative accuracy and detail.
• Current Victorian Driver’s License and access to a vehicle.
About the Organisation
Prahran/Malvern Community Housing Inc. (PMCH) is a not for profit organisation providing community housing in the Middle Southern region of Melbourne. The organisation establishes and sustains affordable housing options for low-income households. PMCH is committed to the principles of social justice, ethical practice and enjoys a creative and positive culture.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9826 5194
Email : email@example.com
For a position description or further information regarding the position please contact Pamela Morrison on 03 9826 5194 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org Written applications must address the key selection criteria and can be forwarded to the above email address.
Please quote in application: Tenancy Worker via Pro Bono Australia.