About the Role
About the role
A rare opportunity exists for a passionate, innovative and deeply experienced Volunteer Specialist to join our team.
This role is a part of the HR Strategy & Capability team and reports directly to the Volunteer Lead.
The role plays a pivotal part in delivering on our volunteer strategy; through the design, implementation and measurement of key initiatives, that will drive sustainable social change for our clients and community.
You will be passionate about contributing to our purpose through your expertise in volunteer engagement; working alongside our broad and diverse business, to bring together ideas, skills and passion.
Some of our key initiatives include the design and delivery of innovative program models which transcend our diverse client group and are scalable, strategic cross sector engagement to attract the right skills and resources to join our work and deep consultation with our business to keep our clients and community at the core of our strategy.
You will thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment where you can showcase your high levels of energy, presence and confidence engaging and influencing at all levels.
Skills and experience:
- Experience delivering best practice volunteer management
- Success in developing and implementing innovative volunteer solutions
- A sound understanding of social impact and a whole of community approach
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills
About the Organisation
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve. We commit to respecting children and act to keep them safe.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Competitive salary packaging options
- Vibrant team culture working alongside like-minded individuals
- Chance to deliver significant organisational change
- Work within an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Volunteer Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.