About the role
- Be part of a vibrant workplace culture
- Amazing CBD office location
- Flexible working hours
Pro Bono Australia is on the hunt for a part-time digital sales superstar to join our small hard-working team for three days a week, with potential for more hours later down the track. You will be working very closely with our Careers Account Executive who manages our for-purpose jobs platform, in providing on-going account management to new and existing clients.
Your new role:
- Be a confident communicator, negotiator and provider of customer service;
- Be experienced in building, developing and maintaining customer relationships;
- Quickly uncover the needs of clients and effectively communicate the benefits of our services;
- Own the client sales process from start to finish;
- Manage your pipeline in Salesforce to ensure we properly follow up and never miss an opportunity;
- Assist with administrative tasks – after all we’re a team and need to support each other.
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ professional experience working within the B2B space is desirable;
- Relevant tertiary qualification is desirable;
- Proven sales track record in a previous position;
- A customer first focus across all business decisions and tasks;
- A natural salesperson who thrives in a fast-paced tele-sales environment;
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- You care about doing good;
- A go getter;
- Smart and savvy;
- Organised and a forward thinker;
- Cool, calm and collected;
- High achiever;
- Passion for the digital space.
About the organisation
Pro Bono Australia is the premier online gateway to Australia’s social sector. Through our specialist news service, jobs and resources, we connect, enable and provide a voice for those seeking to create positive change. A pioneering for-profit social enterprise, we provide a way to interact with all the key players, to understand how the community, business and government converge, and to keep abreast of the big trends reshaping how we live, work and help those in need.
You will be working for the most respected jobs board in the social sector, Pro Bono Careers. We pride ourselves on connecting good people to meaningful jobs and listening to the voices of our loyal customers. It’s an exciting time to join our growing team, as we continue to get bigger and better! Be part of positive change.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Careers Sales Executive via Pro Bono Australia.