About the role
Our service is growing and we need a second Coordinator to work with a dedicated team of Case Workers:
Case Work Coordinator:
- Coordinate and support the work of a small Case Work team
- Work with an inspiring and experienced Operations Manager
- Look outside the square to help clients reach their potential
- Coach staff in compliance with policies, procedures and the NSW Child Safe Standards for Permanent Care
- Based in Bathurst with potential cases in Orange and surrounding district
All employment at Veritas House is subject to a clear Working with Children Check & satisfactory National Criminal Screening.
Contact Joel Palmer (Operations Manager) for further information on 6332 3882
About the organisation
Veritas House is a vibrant not-for-profit, community-based organisation with a specific focus on supporting vulnerable children, young people & their families. Veritas currently delivers services in a range of FACS-funded programs.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Case Work Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.