About the Role
Our service is growing and we need a second Coordinator to work with a dedicated team of Case Workers:
Case Work Coordinator:
- Coordinate and support the work of a small Case Work team
- Work with an inspiring and experienced Operations Manager
- Look outside the square to help clients reach their potential
- Coach staff in compliance with policies, procedures and the NSW Child Safe Standards for Permanent Care
- Based in Bathurst with potential cases in Orange and surrounding district
All employment at Veritas House is subject to a clear Working with Children Check & satisfactory National Criminal Screening.
Contact Joel Palmer (Operations Manager) for further information on 6332 3882
About the Organisation
Veritas House is a vibrant not-for-profit, community-based organisation with a specific focus on supporting vulnerable children, young people & their families. Veritas currently delivers services in a range of FACS-funded programs.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 6332 3882
Applications will only be considered if they contain a statement addressing the following selection criteria:
- Minimum tertiary level qualifications in Community Services, Youth Work or similar along with experience working with youth and families in a community services environment;
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching and team development skills.
- Experience in the Out of Home Care / Foster Care / Child Protection sector.
- Strong understanding of trauma and its impact on the development and behaviour of children and young people.
- Highly developed analytical casework skills, including well developed and effective interpersonal and written communication skills, and high level negotiation and mediation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain a partnership approach with colleagues, the community and other agencies in all aspects of work.
- Experience or knowledge of the Children’s Guardian accreditation process and NSW Child Safe Standards for Permanent Care.
- High level of written, verbal and computer-based communication skills, including the use of data and case management reporting portals.
Full details of the position, including the selection criteria and information on how to apply, can be found in the Information Package on our website: http://veritashouse.org.au/careers-with-us/
Please quote in application: Case Work Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.