About the Role
- Commercially focused Church owned Financial services organisation
- Strong values-based Brand
- Flexible hours considered
ACS Financial are now seeking to appoint an experienced Claims Manager with experience in general property to join their growing team In the Eastern suburbs. As the Claims Manager you will liaise with both clients and underwriters to ensure that the claims process is smooth from lodgement through to settlement.
You will also;
- Provide Claims management services for all classes of risk placed for ACSF customers.
- Identify Claims trends and help provide risk management solutions, advice and training to clients as required.
- Manage the various claims management systems and reporting requirements of the claims operation.
- Manage loss adjustor and legal service providers to ensure High standards are maintained with empathy and alignment to ACSF Christian ownership.
The successful candidate will ideally have proven experience in the management of general property and/or liability claims and have Tier 1 broking qualifications. You will possess excellent communication skills, enjoy building and managing client relationships, be a person of Integrity and be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications. Your strong alignment to the values of this Christian organisation and an understanding of the Church and not-for-profit sectors will be highly regarded.
In return the company offers you a rare opportunity to join a growing and successful Christian values-based organisation that is making a real difference, where you can use your talent and be really valued for the contribution you make. You will be supported with ongoing training and a great culture. The salary package for this role is designed to attract the right candidate.
About the Organisation
Our client, ACS Financial are a financial services company dedicated to specifically servicing the Church, Charitable, School and Ministry Sectors. Established for over 25 years, they have forged an excellent reputation in providing quality Insurance, lending and investment solutions to their clients nationally and they are looking to continue to further expand their reach into these sectors.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Linton Deane at email@example.com or for an initial discussion about the role please contact Linton Deane on 03-9653 9468. Applications close on Monday 3rd June.
Eagle HR Consulting, Level 27, 101 Collins st, Melbourne VIC 3000.
Please quote in application: Claims Manager via Pro Bono Australia.