About the role
About the Role:
The primary purpose of the role of Client Relationships Partner is to generate revenue through achieving facility occupancy targets as well as financial targets outlined.
Working as part of a sales team, this position will generate and convert sales leads within the territory into new Baptcare residence by working with the local community, referrer networks and hospitals.
Skills, Duties and Experience:
* Strong understanding of the senior health care market;
* Sound understanding of aged care, including Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) and Accommodation Payment (DAP)
* Capable of working effectively independently and as part of a sales team
* Experienced user of Microsoft applications and exposure to Client Managements systems (specifically Salesforce) and My Aged Care
* Excellent sales and negotiation skills
* Proactive approach with drive, initiative and outgoing confidence
* Strong business awareness and commercial acumen
* Operate according to Baptcare’s values, policies, procedures and work instructions to ensure compliance with organisation and regulatory requirements, including all aspects of occupational health and safety legislation applicable to the role.
About the organisation
Baptcare is a purpose driven and faith-based organisation working across Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia, providing residential and community care for older people and support to children, families, and people with disability, financially disadvantaged people and people seeking asylum.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Client Relationship Manager via Pro Bono Australia.