About the Role
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working closely with the Head of Philanthropy & Community Partnerships, this role is responsible for meeting agreed budgets, developing new business; retaining corporate relationships, delivering on corporate agreements and maximising income through retention and customer service.
This appointment is critical to building partnerships with the Australian business community that will in turn help RFW strengthen local rural communities and achieve RFW’s vision to support children living in rural and remote Australia.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have:
– a proven track record in working directly with corporate partnerships in a variety of contexts including partnership, sponsorships and workplace giving .
– Business development skills with demonstrated achievements in securing and maintaining corporate sponsorships and partnerships;
– Well-developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills coupled with strong customer insights and sound commercial acumen;
– Professionally presented and confidence to prepare and present to external groups and individuals;
– A proactive and action driven professional attitude and approach with the ability to generate ideas, think innovatively and problem solve;
– Well organised with a sound customer orientation, the capacity to build strong relationships , spot opportunities and maximise income
– Demonstrated ability to exercise judgment, maturity, initiative, and diplomacy in professional approach;
– Availability to travel as required and current drivers licence.
– The successful applicant will be required to provide a current Working with Children Check.
– Experience in the not for profit sector;
– A minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Royal Far West Core Values:
Respect- We value diversity and are sensitive in relationships and to differences.
Integrity– We are open, honest and accountable. We do what we say we will do.
Care- We foster an environment that is supportive and without judgement.
Energy-We apply ourselves energetically, are resilient and encourage innovation
Royal Far West is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
WHERE WE ARE
Located in beautiful Manly, we can be accessed by bus, ferry or car.
For more information go to https://www.royalfarwest.org.au/contact/
Salary packing allows part of your wages to be paid as a reimbursement of your personal expenses and no income tax is payable on this money. In effect, part of your wage is paid tax free each pay day.
For more information go to: https://www.salary.com.au
Work life balance
At Royal Far West we acknowledge the diverse commitments of our employees outside of work and can offer flexible working arrangements to accommodate the needs of these individuals.
About the Organisation
Royal Far West is a non-government organisation based in Manly, which provides multidisciplinary health and wellbeing services for children from rural and remote Australia with developmental, behavioural, learning and mental health difficulties.
We are passionate about helping children from rural and remote Australia, we believe that every child has the right to access the services they need to thrive and grow, no matter where they live. We have devoted and engaging staff that help us achieve this. We go the extra mile to help and work with children so they can have a better quality of life and our goal is to increase our offering and by 2020 to help 15,000 per year.
Apply for this Job
Phone : 02 8966 8597
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Corporate Partnerships Manager via Pro Bono Australia.