About the Role
- Based in Collingwood, Melbourne
- Salary $63,000-$72,400 plus 9.5% super and salart packaging
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a role that is critical to the internal operation of SNAICC and meeting its strategic objective of a strong national peak body.
SNAICC wants to hear from individuals with demonstrated experience in coordinating administrative tasks to a high level of quality, who are highly organised with excellent interpersonal skills, and are committed to making a positive difference for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children.
This challenging role involves:
- Executive assistance to the CEO
- Executive support to the SNAICC Board and Council
- Administrative and human resources support for smooth operation of the SNAICC office
- Attracting and maintaining workplace student placements, interns, volunteers and traineeships and providing administrative oversight of these placements.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are strongly encouraged to apply.
About the Organisation
SNAICC – National Voice for our Children, the national peak body for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, is actively seeking a Corporate Services Officer.
Apply for this Job
To view the position description or to learn how to apply please visit www.snaicc.org.au/about/employment/. Please email applications and initial inquiries to: email@example.com using the subject line: Corporate Services Officer application via Probono Australia. For general information about SNAICC, visit the SNAICC website www.snaicc.org.au. For specific questions about the role please contact: Tony Meggs, Corporate Services Manager, on 03 9419 1921.
Applications close 6pm AEST on Friday 7 June 2019.
Please quote in application: Corporate Services Officer via Pro Bono Australia.