About the role
- Based in Collingwood, Melbourne
- Salary $63,000-$72,400 plus 9.5% super and salary packaging
SNAICC – National Voice for our Children, the national peak body for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, is actively seeking a Corporate Services Officer.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a role that is critical to the internal operation of SNAICC and meeting its strategic objective of a strong national peak body.
SNAICC wants to hear from individuals with demonstrated experience in coordinating administrative tasks to a high level of quality, who are highly organised with excellent interpersonal skills, and are committed to making a positive difference for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children.
This challenging role involves:
- Executive assistance to the CEO
- Executive support to the SNAICC Board and Council
- Administrative and human resources support for smooth operation of the SNAICC office
- Attracting and maintaining workplace student placements, interns, volunteers and traineeships and providing administrative oversight of these placements.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are strongly encouraged to apply.
About the organisation
Formally established in 1981, SNAICC – National Voice for our Children is the national non-government peak body in Australia for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children. SNAICC works for the fulfillment of the rights of our children, in particular to ensure their safety, development and wellbeing. SNAICC provides a strong voice that promotes the rights, needs and aspirations of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children. SNAICC is governed by a Board of Directors of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander leaders from the child safety, development and well-being sectors.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Corporate Services Officer via Pro Bono Australia.