About the Role
The CRM Database Administrator and Coordinator Operations role is to support all areas of MND Victoria’s business in delivering quality services to support people impacted by MND.
The CRM Database Administrator and Coordinator Operations is responsible for:
- continued development and maintenance of the organisation’s CRM in the role of a systems analysist and Super user, including identifying and implementing data process improvements across all areas of the business
- identifying and implementing organisational projects and process improvements
- developing and maintaining an efficient and effective Quality Management System including the role of the document controller.
- the reporting, acquittal and administration related to NDIS, CHSP and Disability Service programs
- providing ongoing support and training to develop the competency, confidence and technical capabilities of staff according to organisational policy and procedure.
- preparing and submitting internal and external reports according to organisational policy and the requirements of external funding bodies.
This is a full time (38 hours per week) position, based in Canterbury, Melbourne. Salary packaging and excellent benefits available.
We are seeking dedicated and passionate applicants with an eye for detail.
About the Organisation
MND Victoria is dedicated to providing the best possible support for people living with Motor Neurone Disease (MND) in Victoria.
MND Victoria was formed in 1981 by a group of volunteers with the strong involvement of people with MND, their families, health professionals and other concerned people to address the absence of a coordinated response to MND.
It is a state-wide, not-for-profit organisation, predominately self- funded, situated in Canterbury in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. There are currently 30 staff and over 100 committed volunteers.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: CRM Database Administrator and Coordinator of Operations via Pro Bono Australia.