About the role
The Digital Marketing Officer is responsible for administering all aspects of Coeliac Australia’s digital market function, including the Coeliac Australia and glutenfreeexpo.com.au websites, social media platforms, ingredient App and e-marketing function.
Working closely with the Marketing and Communications manager, the Digital Marketing Officer will have responsibilities across a number of key areas –
- Administer the Coeliac Australia website including content updates
- Monitor and report on key website measures – traffic, page visitation, time on page, click throughs etc. SEO responsibility
- Significant input into the scoping, implementation and launch of the new website relaunch project
- Administer social media pages including creation of content, moderation, strategic maximisation and improvements.
- Stay abreast of changing trends in the social media environment, make recommendations in relation to opportunities available to Coeliac Australia
- Involvement in the creation and improvement of Member e-news and other EDM’s
- Liaison with other internal stakeholders regarding the creation of additional e-marketing campaigns, such as gluten free expos
- Develop new ideas for e-marketing initiatives to achieve our membership retention objectives
- 5+ years digital marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience managing websites – including daily maintenance, upgrades, content changes, format improvements, functionality, graphics, monitoring, keywords, Websites with e-commerce and password access portals
- Sound understanding of SEO and SEM principles and mechanics
- Social media – demonstrated experience in taking ownership of social media platforms, including administration, content creation, monitoring, responses, measuring page performance and recommending growth strategies. Experienced with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Experience with developing, implementing and measuring e-marketing campaigns. Experience with Campaign Monitor or similar platform is advantageous
- Experience with managing digital ‘Apps’, would also be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of skill in writing engaging and accurate content for varying applications and audiences
- Basic design skills are advantageous but not essential
- High level of accuracy
- High interpersonal skills and ability to work both autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Motivated personality
About the organisation
Coeliac Australia is the leading national registered charity offering membership, support and credible information services to Australians with coeliac disease and associated conditions requiring a gluten free diet. Coeliac Australia is a membership based organisation and our vision is to enhance the lives of Australians with coeliac disease and related conditions by:
Raising vital funds to support research and our national programs
Raising awareness of coeliac disease and the gluten free diet within the medical profession, the food and hospitality industry and broader community
Collaborating with manufacturers, government and industry concerning the availability of gluten free food, food standards and allergen labelling
Representing our members and other Australians with coeliac disease and related conditions
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Digital Marketing Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.