About the Role
- Regular shifts
- Supportive team
- Above award pay + penalty rates
- Potential for permanent employment
- Passion, reliability and empathy, with a genuine desire to work with people of all ages and backgrounds living with a disability
- Have a qualification in disability or currently studying in disability or an allied discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Have current manual handling and first aid certificates
- A Victorian drivers licence and your own car
About the Organisation
Independent Disability Services (IDS) are seeking Disability Support Workers across Melbourne. This is a great opportunity to work for an organisation where you can really make a difference while working within a supportive team environment.
The team at IDS seek to deliver a quality of service that other disability service providers find hard to match. Our reputation and client base is growing. Naturally, we want the best. After all, a good reputation is hard won and easily lost.
Apply for this Job
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should submit their CV detailing their experience and qualifications by emailing to: email@example.com
Please quote in application: Disability Support Workers via Pro Bono Australia.