About the role
DV Vic is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant/Administrative Officer to ensure the smooth running of the CEO’s office, to support the Unit Managers and to provide effective administration for the operations of the organisation. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the EA/AO will undertake administrative duties focused on maintaining effective administration processes across the organisation and supporting human resources and governance processes.
The successful candidate will be values driven and interested in joining our growing team and dynamic organisation. DV Vic offers its employees:
- Above award wages and conditions under its Enterprise Agreement
- Generous salary packaging options (total of $15,900), and meals and entertainment packaging
- Shut down leave between Christmas and New Year
- Access to additional support including Employee Assistance Program; and
- Individual annual Professional Development budget.
The Executive Assistant/Administrative Officer will work in collaboration with the whole organisation to:
- Assist the CEO and Unit Managers with workload management and coordinate their diaries
- Draft and format high level letters and documents
- Work with the Operations Manager to provide general administrative support focused on the effective day to day running of the organisation
- Attend meetings, take minutes and prepare agendas
- Support and assist with HR processes
- Manage the logistics for meetings and events; travel, accommodation, catering and equipment
- Provide reception duties including answering calls, emails and general enquiries
- Provide IT support to staff and liaise with external ICT provider to maintain the functionality of equipment
- Support the Operations Manager in the review and implementation of DV Vic’s Occupational Health and Safety policies, procedures and records
- Provide general administrative support to DV Vic management and staff as required
About the organisation
Domestic Violence Victoria (DV Vic) is the peak body for specialist family violence services for women and children in Victoria. We are an independent, non-government organisation. Our vision is for a world where women and children and other victim-survivors of family violence can live fulfilled lives, free from fear and violence.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Assistant/Administrative Officer via Pro Bono Australia.