About the role
Take ownership of this newly established program where you will be required to drive industry engagement and uptake of the Blueprint for Better Mental Health and Suicide Prevention within the Queensland Construction Industry. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and Operations Manager, you will utilise your existing stakeholder engagement or program management experience to develop strategy, identify and establish relationships with appropriate construction industry stakeholders and provide information and appropriate resources to gain endorsement of the Blueprint.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead strategy development for building and construction industry engagement activity
- Develop extensive knowledge and understanding of construction sector and workplace mental health practices
- Actively engage, consult and manage relationships with appropriate industry stakeholders regarding endorsement and effective implementation of the Blueprint
- Develop relevant resources and supporting materials for business
- Organise and participate in relevant events, workshops and seminars to further engagement and support of the Blueprint
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders across the organisation to facilitate program delivery
Skills & Experience required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in human resources, workplace health and safety, occupational psychology, social work or similar
- Demonstrated experience in industry or stakeholder engagement and consultation
- Program management or delivery experience highly desirable, with strong planning and organisation skills
- A resilient individual, with highly developed interpersonal skills and an ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Collaborative and consultative approach and team player attitude are a must
- A current drivers licence is required
Benefits & Culture
This organisation fosters a friendly, honest and supportive team environment. Additional benefits include:
- An incredible opportunity to make a difference and drive change within the building and construction industry around better mental health and suicide prevention practices
- 5 weeks of annual leave, plus a monthly RDO
- Appealing base salary with 14% superannuation and salary sacrificing available
- Travel insurance and income protection offered
About the organisation
This is a national suicide prevention organisation that focuses on raising awareness, building capacity, providing help and research to the construction industry. It delivers several training programs to various construction organisations that aim to raise awareness about suicide in the workplace, and to make it easy to access help and ensure that assistance is delivered practically, professionally and appropriately.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Industry Engagement Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.