About the role
Benefits and perks
- Base Salary $76,650 including superannuation
- 35hr working week;
- $15k salary sacrifice option.
- 4 weeks total leave per year, and leave loading of 17.5% of base salary, and study leave provisions; 1 day of cultural leave per year and ceremonial leave.
As a NASCA Marketing Coordinator a typical day might include the following:
- Developing engaging social media posts to communicate to our audiences.
- Designing marketing materials for the promotion and recruitment of our Volunteer and Inner Circle Programs.
- Analysing and reporting on website analytics through Google Analytics.
- Creating successful Google Adwords to increase awareness of NASCA.
- Brainstorming with program co-workers to develop innovative marketing campaigns for program initiatives and events.
- Writing powerful stories for media agencies that showcase the work of NASCA.
- Chatting with a community Elder to coordinate an upcoming cultural event.
- Representing NASCA at relevant events and take on chief photographer duties.
Key Selection Criteria
- Project Management: proven project management and planning skills with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and performance targets, with superb time management and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Relevant experience in the field of communications, media and marketing and experience in developing creative media, corporate communications and PR strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience in writing for different audiences including: prospective funders, supporters and corporate partners (through emails, newsletters, reports and funding proposals); strong writing skills
- Experience in managing websites (WordPress or other CMS), analyzing and reporting through Google Analytics, managing digital social media channels, and a passion for creating engaging content with limited budget (Canva and InDesign).
- Demonstrable ability to deliver great customer service; overcome obstacles and ‘make things happen’; have impeccable attention to detail; able to learn and master new skills through on-the-job experience; be passionate about the not for profit sector and willing to adopt the values and ethics of NASCA.
- Knowledge and understanding of issues facing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
About the organisation
NASCA, which began in 1995, has had a lot to celebrate lately. We're a reshaped organisation that is on the rise. We serve over 19 communities in NSW, WA and the NT, empowering 1,200 Aboriginal kids to reach their full potential.
NASCA, a leading service provider – can offer you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander kids. You'll be immersed in diverse projects that keep you challenged every day, and surrounded by teammates who share your values and dedication. You'll collaborate with a multi-functional team to engage, mentor and inspire kids.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.