About the role
- Are you looking to work in an organisation with passion and purpose?
- Do you want to be part of a team that is keen to explore new opportunities for growth?
We are looking for a committed and creative communications professional keen to work for an organisation dedicated to improving the lives of vulnerable Victorian families and young people.
This role is an integral part of the communications department, reporting to the Director Strategic Communications and Marketing. The purpose is to further strengthen Anglicare Victoria’s position as an leading advocate for at-risk Victorian families and young people. This role works closely with the Strategic Communications and Marketing Director and the chief executive to set the agenda for the organisation’s public profile. We are seeking an experienced media and advocacy manager with demonstrated experience in promoting positive change and liaising with the media to promote policy positions and lift brand awareness.
- promote Anglicare Victoria’s advocacy objectives
- strengthen Anglicare Victoria’s role as a trusted voice
- promote and protect Anglicare Victoria’s brands
- Located at Central Office in Collingwood
- Permanent, five days a week
- Generous salary packaging benefits
Preferred skills and experience
Prior experience working in not for profit, government and or social services environment.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
About the organisation
Anglicare Victoria has undergone a period of rapid growth, developing new and evidence-based programs, providing out of home care services for young people, and last year launching Australia’s largest social impact bond. This approach was recognised with a listing as one of the Australian Financial Review’s top 100 most innovative companies in 2018.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Media and Advocacy Manager via Pro Bono Australia.